Tuesday, 8 August 2017

At last they got it right!!

Its raining and has been since early this morning, nice steady rain, will do the garden and pots good.

DB is very dozy, the meds close together yesterday meant he slept very well, I managed through to 7.30 with a brief wake up around 4am. We did not get up until 8.30, no housework being done, just cannot be bothered.

DB is in bed sleeping as I guess he will be till his body gets used to the medication, he says he will get up later.....we will see.......

Soup at lunch time, its quite cold so decided against salad for supper tonight, egg, chips and beans instead.

Need to do a shopping list, I am going to Lidl in Bingham tomorrow, will leave DB at home possibly in bed will see how the medication affects him later.

I am going to spend the afternoon on the settee reading.

1 comment:

  1. It will be interesting to see if this new medicine makes a helpful improvement in those bothersome symptoms. More sleep and rest can only be good for DB in the meantime.

    I'm glad to hear you're taking in easy, too, and books are a delightful way to fly above circumstances at any time.

    Last night I spent a little time actually sewing that first seam aside the future cutting line so am halfway to 10 HSTs!

    We had lots of rain overnight!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.